Seminar Topic "Scope of Graphene in Modern Electronics"
Graphene is a combination of graphite and the suffix -ene, named by Hanns-Peter Boehm, Graphene is made of a single layer of carbon atoms that are bonded together in a repeating pattern of hexagons (Honey comb structure). The theory of graphene was first explored by P. R. Wallace in 1947 but the major breakthrough comes in 2004, when Andre Geim and Kostya Novoselov extracted single-atom-thick crystallites from bulk. In 2010 Andre Geim and Kostya Novoselov received Nobel prize as they provided a way by which graphene can be made commercially available.Graphene posses’ outstanding mechanical, electronic, optical, thermal and chemical properties.
· Its height was measured to be just 0.33nm, almost one million times thinner than a human hair!
· Graphene is the ultimate 2-dimensional carbon molecule.
· It is a transparent material and Lightest matter present in the world
Potential applications include flexible, thin, lightweight, durable display screens, electric circuits, and solar cells and enhanced electronics component, some of the major breakthrough of this technology in modern electronics are
· In February 2013 researchers announced a novel technique to produce graphene super capacitors based on the DVD burner reduction approach. This super capacitor can be instantly charged and durable so they are expected to replace batteries very soon.
· For integrated circuits, In 2008, the smallest transistor so far, one atom thick, 10 atoms wide was made of graphene .Graphene has a high carrier mobility, as well as low noise, allowing it to be used as the channel in a field-effect transistor.
· Nowadays Graphene is used for transparent conducting electrodes, required for such applications as touch screens, liquid crystal displays, organic photovoltaic cells, and organic light-emitting diodes.
Power Point Presentation file Seminar Topic "Scope of Graphene in Modern Electronics"
Incoming search terms:-
- gbtu semiar topics
- suggest me seminar topics uptu
- uptu seminar topic free
- gbtu uptu mtu seminar topics
- seminar topics and report download
- download seminar topics
- topics for b tech uptu seminar
- ppt and doc for seminar gbtu
- uptu download ppt
- gbtu downoad ppt
- .ppt seminar topic
- .docx seminar report